Hi, it's been along time since I've post some article. Actually, these aren't articles, but it's kinda story about my life. While I think about, I always thinking that why I have to writing all of this? Who cares?
And then, I know that this blog might be "the eye of my life". It could be the history about my journey.
Everything that I see. Everything that I heard. Everything that I touch. Everything that I feel. Everything...
Well, I just have a great experience in life. I was a crew of a big event in my college. This is 'bout fashion. Yep, it's UIN Fashion Fair 2012. In UFF, I got so many new friends. I got many sisters! They're like my family. I love when we meet. I love when we discuss. I love when we afraid. I love when we laugh. I love when we cry. We always do it together, cause we are sisters!
Seven months are a tired journey. We need extra-hard work! I remember while Thata gave us some target. It's like a dog which always running behind us and be ready to catch us. But when the target was successfully handled, it's like when we swim in a super-big-pool!
Now, it's over. I feel so empty. There's no laugh with Uci and Nanda. I really love them when they were joking. I feel so bored. There's no text-target-from-Thata every mid night.
I try to focus on my skripsi. I don't know how to write skripsi in English hahaha. I tried to find some title of skripsi. I don't know why, but I'm so worried about.
Bismillah, I always pray and always believing in Allah's way. He know which one for me. And also I'll always trying and keep trying to make my parents proud of me. One day, Insha Allah.
*with my pleasure, please correct me if there's some mistake that I did
xoxo, Marisha :)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar